JCC University > Team Building
Working It Out Together
Participants Will Learn:
- Things that effective teams do
- The Laws of Teamwork
- The Five Stages of a Team’s Progress
- To understand themselves and others and appreciate the challenges of collaboration
- Strategies to overcome barriers to team effectiveness
Who Should Attend:
- Business and functional center division and department heads
- Professionals that desire to become department and division heads
- Project Managers and similar professionals responsible for running project teams in matrixed organizations
- Human Resource leaders and professionals
For groups of 20 or more, this program can be customized to your unique needs and delivered onsite to maximize your team’s productivity. For more information, please contact us.
Career Triage focuses on people at all stages of their careers who feel stuck: like they’ve lost momentum in their careers. We give you the tools to help you take stock of where you are and why, then work with you to craft a strategy for moving your career forward.
- Career Triage
This course examines the key reasons people struggle in getting their message across to large and small audiences alike. It breaks down those common traps and provides tools and techniques for building and delivering compelling presentations that capture and sustain audience engagement.
- Presenting With Polish
Increasing Your Leadership Quotient (L.Q.) focuses on the common challenges leaders face managing teams, interacting with peers, as well as managing up. It provides actionable methods all leaders can use to improve their situational awareness, boost their emotional intelligence, and strengthen their negotiate/communication skills.
- Increasing Your L.Q.
This certification course provides background on common diversity challenges within organizations and the detrimental effects they can have on organizational performance. It then provides an overview of compliance best practices as well as key information supervisors must understand to effectively manage and lead diverse teams.
- Diversity Certification