JCC University > Leadership Programs
Increasing Your L.Q. – P.E.A.K. Leaders Make It Happen!
Participants Will Learn:
- The Five Levels of Leadership and how to progress through each level
- How Emotional Intelligence impacts every outcome
- The benefits of seeing each situation on its own merit
- The importance of developing your professional credibility
- Ways to leverage influence more effectively
Who Should Attend:
- Business and functional center division and department heads
- Professionals that desire to become department and division heads
- Individual contributors that want to have more presence and influence with their peers and superiors
For groups of 20 or more, this program can be customized to your unique needs and delivered onsite to maximize your team’s productivity. For more information, please contact us.
Career Triage focuses on people at all stages of their careers who feel stuck: like they’ve lost momentum in their careers. We give you the tools to help you take stock of where you are and why, then work with you to craft a strategy for moving your career forward.
- Career Triage
This course examines the key reasons people struggle in getting their message across to large and small audiences alike. It breaks down those common traps and provides tools and techniques for building and delivering compelling presentations that capture and sustain audience engagement.
- Presenting With Polish
This certification course provides background on common diversity challenges within organizations and the detrimental effects they can have on organizational performance. It then provides an overview of compliance best practices as well as key information supervisors must understand to effectively manage and lead diverse teams.
- Diversity Certification