JCC University > Diversity
Supervisory Certification Program
Participants Will Learn:
- The nuances of how others of different generations think and how to lead them successfully
- Why subtle things could undermine your team’s success and how to overcome them
- To be the leader everyone wants to work with
- Strategies to communicate effectively
Who Should Attend:
- Business and functional center division and department heads
- Professionals that desire to become department and division heads
- Human Resource leaders and professionals
For groups of 20 or more, this program can be customized to your unique needs and delivered onsite to maximize your team’s productivity. For more information, please contact us.
Career Triage focuses on people at all stages of their careers who feel stuck: like they’ve lost momentum in their careers. We give you the tools to help you take stock of where you are and why, then work with you to craft a strategy for moving your career forward.
- Career Triage
This course examines the key reasons people struggle in getting their message across to large and small audiences alike. It breaks down those common traps and provides tools and techniques for building and delivering compelling presentations that capture and sustain audience engagement.
- Presenting With Polish
Increasing Your Leadership Quotient (L.Q.) focuses on the common challenges leaders face managing teams, interacting with peers, as well as managing up. It provides actionable methods all leaders can use to improve their situational awareness, boost their emotional intelligence, and strengthen their negotiate/communication skills.
- Increasing Your L.Q.