Who We Are
Your Trusted Advisors
For over 20 years, Janice Coleman has been helping organizations, senior leaders, and entrepreneurs maximize their performance and achieve breakthrough business results.
Let us help you bring a new level of engagement and commitment to your organization. We have driven positive change and outcomes for our clients across a wide range of industries from healthcare, professional services, and state/local government entities to educational and non-profit organizations.
What We Do
Prepare People To Perform
The Janice Coleman Corporation drives lasting and meaningful change by helping organizations, leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals maximize their potential.
Using a unique combination of entertainment and education, we engage audiences, deliver insights, and provide tools that support the needed change whether it’s business growth, organizational transformation, change management, or improved communication and collaboration.
Our comprehensive capabilities provides our clients with a full range of options to meet their unique needs. Our key services are outlined below.
- JCC aligns with Iris Designs, Inc.
- JCC partners with Chick-fil-A to host the Leadercast Conference attended by over 125,000 leaders worldwide.
- JCC partners with Chick-fil-A again to host the Leadercast Conference attended by over 125,000 leaders worldwide.
- JCC aligns with Business Hall of Fame inductee, George Fraser, to produce SuccessNet Philadelphia 2013.
- Janice Coleman co-authors ‘Getting Well: Mind, Body, and Spirit’.
- JCC and Iris Designs produced the highly successful FraserNet’s SuccessNet featuring the acclaimed Dr. Dennis Kimbro with new partners/sponsors such as Verizon Wireless, Eatable Delights and PECO.
- E-Book, 26 Doses of Career Triage, Released
- Authors ‘From the Outhouse to the Penthouse: What Can Happen When Leaders Reignite Their Teams’
- Launches Business Excellence Forums
- Establishes full-service Executive and Career Triage© Coaching
What Others Say
"Exhale Women’s Fellowship Inc. created a program designed to empower women with the career development and entrepreneurship... "
"Janice Coleman was a guest speaker at (CTP) Career Transition Partnership, a group dedicated to helping job... "